Made with Love

10/27/2010 11:10:00 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
So I'm getting dinner ready and I hear Lexie yell "mommy, come quick. My poopy, my poopy has a shape in it!!" Being an experienced parent now I'm thinking "what shape could she have eaten?"
She jumps up and proudly points in the toilet
"See mommy it's a heart shape....(wait for it)....and I made it just for you!"
If that isn't love I don't know what is.



(Picture of heart shaped poop removed per Uncle Jim's request. This from the man with 5 children - two of them 2 month old twins. Like he hasn't seen a LOT of poop in his day!!)

6 comments:

minime0910 said...

I cannot believe you posted this!!! I am cracking up laughing but some day Lexie may be mortified!!! LOL that's our job as parent's right?! xoxox Erin

Lou Ann said...

I can't either and I have a feeling I'll be removing the "heart" picture soon. Like you I couldn't stop laughing so I had to share. And hey, it's just parents or parents to be checking out the blog and poop is just part of the job - right? LOL

Lisa said...

Bwaaaa ha ha!!! .....Lou Ann you crack me up!! But by golly she's right...it IS rather heart shaped!!

:)

minime0910 said...

yes Lou Ann poop is part of the job, so is puke and blood and drippy noses...parenting is not for the faint of heart!

Jeffery and Mollie said...

How beautifully sweet and mildly disgusting at the same time! ROTFL!

lisa said...

Where'd the poop go... Huh?? Did ur mom scold you?? Opps!