Writing for We Are Safely in Almaty

7/13/2007 04:26:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I wrote for 2 hours as those pictures down loaded and it all went away when I went to post it. I think I made the guy typing next to me very uncomfortable when I started crying on the keyboard. I am so sorry I haven't been able to post anything this last week but I've found full time motherhood to be rather time consuming plus things have been a little crazy.In a nutshell, we are in a hotel (it's the second to last picture with the orange sign)in Almaty and Lexie is just great and gets greater every day if that's possible. I know I've said it before but I am so lucky to have her in my life and I can't wait to get her back home so everyone can meet here.

I'll fill you in on the details later as I have to get back to the hotel where I left Lexie and Mom napping. We aren't any further in the paperwork process to get us out of here than we were a week ago when I got her new birth certificate. I am meeting with Flora tonight at 7pm to find out what is happening and what went wrong. But it looks like another couple of weeks. We are so frustrated but at least there is more to do here. I promise to fill you in soon and explain those pictures.

0 comments: